I’m dying to + (verb)
This is a structure used to express your impatience at having to wait for something.
Here are some examples:
I am dying to meet my daughter.
I am dying to find a good job.
I am dying to find out my score on the test.
I am dying to hear from my son.
I am dying to ask her out.
I am dying to introduce her to my parents.
It’s hard for me to + (verb)
When you say that something is hard for you, you are expressing the difficulty in doing something.
Here are some examples:
It is hard for me to let him go.
It is hard for me to trust you.
It is hard for me to see things from your point of view.
It is hard for me to do what you want me to do.
It is hard for me to find a good work-life balance.
It is hard for me to justify my actions.
It is hard for me to find out what she wants.
It is hard for me to keep deadlines.
It is hard for me to work under pressure.
It’s my / your / his / her turn to + (verb)
This is an expression used to express a change in position or role.
It is your turn to pay for the drinks.
It is your turn to do the shopping.
It is my turn to do the dishes.
It is her turn to do the laundry.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar